Do you want to improve you night photography?
You can’t attend any workshop because of the mismatch with your schedule? Do you want to improve your post-processing skills?
I have you covered!
Create your own personal workshop according to your specific needs and more importantly, at your learning curve.
So..how does this work?
You can choose a location of your own interest or let me give you some ideas. We can do some landscape photography, shoot the night sky or just advice you about photography. I will guide you through my whole process of spotting a good photography location, composing to get the perfect shot, setting up gear and any other decision that you have to make on field. It doesn’t matter if you are an amateur photographer or a professional who wants to learn something more. You can make it on your very own schedule.
Why would you choose this private course?
I’ve spend more than 6 years to refine my techniques and establish my photography. It takes a lot of hard work and patience. I would have saved me a ton of time if I had someone who could teach me some tricks about photography. So, I’m here to share the knowledge with you!
Things to know:
- Night sky photography sessions demand at least two days on location as overnight photography is possible.
- Post processing sessions are conducted via Skype.
- Participants take over the host’s travel (or possible accommodation) costs to the location they wish.
- You should have at least a DSLR/mirroless camera and a tripod.
- In the event of a cancellation 5 days before the lesson, there is no refund. Deposits are not refundable.
- If you have to cancel for any reason, you can still use your deposit for any future workshops, private sessions or even print orders. You may also transfer your booking to a different individual of your choosing to take your place on the workshop.
- You must be at least 18 yo.
- No travel insurance is provided.
Book your seat now!