Do you want to improve your post-processing skills?
Milky way and night sky images in general are tricky to process. Do you want to improve your post-processing skills and reveal the true power of your RAW files? I have you covered!
Join me in private 1-1 online sessions (Zoom or Skype) in which we’ll explore various techniques to improve and get the best result on our night sky images
knowledge that you'll gain
- Color management in Lightroom or Camera RAW
- Catalog and file management in Lightroom
- Prepare your foreground and sky colors for exporting in Photoshop
- Denoise your images (manually or by stacking)
- Dodge & burn in Photoshop to emphasize your subject
- Merge multiple images to create hi-res night panoramas
- Use curves and luminosity masks to do selective edit on your image
- Combine images to create epic star trails
- Combine images taken with star tracker(foreground-sky blending)
- Learn about third-party software like Sequator (used for noise reduction stacking)
Why would you choose this private course?
I’ve spend more than 6 years to refine my techniques and establish my photography. It takes a lot of hard work and patience. It would have saved me a ton of time if I had someone who could teach me some tricks about photography. So, I’m here to share the knowledge with you!
Things to know:
- Skype or Zoom is mandatory for taking part on this workshop
- You should have Adobe Photoshop installed on your computer
- Deposits are refundable if the participant choose to cancel the lesson
- If you have to cancel for any reason, you can still use your deposit for any future workshops, private sessions or even print orders. You may also transfer your booking to a different individual of your choosing to take your place on the workshop
- 2 or more participants on the same session can get a discount
- You must be at least 18 yo
What's the price?
It's 124€ (tax included) for up to 2 people, so it's good to bring a friend along!
Do I need to have any experience?
Having the basic skills to edit in Camera Raw or Photoshop will surely speed up the process and let you learn easily new things
What's the total duration of the webinar?
For a basic level student, we'll need 3-4 hours.
Book your seat now!